Everything you need to know about signing up to MAN v FAT Football
Membership to MAN v FAT Challenge is £23 per month.
First off, as soon as you join up the system should send you a Welcome email which answers all of your questions. If you haven’t seen that email then check your spam or promotions folder as it will almost certainly be there.
Before your challenge begins you’ll be added to a WhatsApp group and given info about your first session.
In short, don’t worry - we’ll be in touch as soon as we're able to assign you to a Team. If you want to check dates when your challenges are taking place then have a look at the League homepage.
You'll be assigned to a team by your coach when their is a place available.
You will receive an email to confirm your team details followed by a welcome email from your division coach.
Challengers can join the programme at any point.
You'll be sent a link for your teams WhatsApp chat.
Once Joined introduce yourself to your teammates and get to know them. (They're gonna be your support)
- 12 weeks per season of Weight Loss Support from your coach and teammates.
- Weekly Challenges based on our 3 core principles: Nutrition, Exercise and Healthy Habits.
- Your own Members Area, where you will be able to upload evidence of your Challenges, track your food and exercise and see your progress, earn Achievement Badges for your achievements.
- A weekly Progress Email outlining your weight loss and targets.
- Access to our MAN v FAT Community Facebook Group where you can see weekly MAN v FAT Live Talks with experts and interact with other Man v Fat members.
- Regular MAN v FAT Newsletters and Pro Content where you can see other men’s stories and get hints and tips to help you along the way.
- The MAN v FAT Podcast – Where we talk all things weight loss.
- Exclusive access with our partners at SilverCloud, Digital Mental Health Platform providing extra support with mental health.
- Exclusive access to The Other Room Virtual Gym where you can take part in online training programs for any level of ability.
MAN v FAT Challenge is built around 3 key principles
Nutrition – Members are challenged each week to create a meal from scratch around a theme. They have to upload picture evidence on their Members Area of them taking part in the Challenge to earn points for their team.
Each teams best dish can be put forward to earn bonus points.
Exercise – Members are Challenged each week to Complete 3 x 30 mins or 5 x 30 mins of exercise over 7 days. As part of this exercise they also must complete the exercise focus we set. For example members must complete a boxing session as part of their 3 or 5 weekly sessions.
Building Healthy Habits – Members receive points for tracking their food, exercise and water each week. Through their own members area they can set goals and targets and earn badges as they progress through their journey.
STILL NOT SURE IT’S FOR YOU?
Weight loss is a personal thing, and we completely understand if you still have questions.
Arrange a call with our Player Support Team and they’ll call you at a time that suits you